anyone for a pint?

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
im in the cole hole on the strand anyone want a pint??

Can you wait until tomorrow evening?? I'm probably meeting Hertz and Luminosity in London. Otherwise, if you fancy a 20 minute trip to Bromley I'll have a pint with you!!

Rob

Rob said:
Can you wait until tomorrow evening?? I'm probably meeting Hertz and Luminosity in London. Otherwise, if you fancy a 20 minute trip to Bromley I'll have a pint with you!!

Rob
working tomorrow, but might be about in 2 tuesdays time. guess i will have to down these pints then :)

I'm only about 1/2 hr from the Strand where I live, but sadly I work in Tunbridge Wells, which is where I am now and I don't finish until 5pm. So.... I could make London for about 7pm, but you'd be battered by then! :)

Rob

core_17 said:
the cole hole is a pub and the strand is a road which this pub is on. and im drinking london pride and lookin at tpf on me phone ahhhh life is sweet

lostprophet said:
the cole hole is a pub and the strand is a road which this pub is on. and im drinking london pride and lookin at tpf on me phone ahhhh life is sweet

I can look at TPF on my phone, but that's it..can't post. :( (Corry thinks it's time for a new phone)

I'll get the bat plane fueled an be there in 30 minutes. Wish I could but this headache is killing me. I'm sure a pint would do it wonders.

mentos_007 said:
I'm in....

what you having?? problem is that the pint might be a bit warm by the time your flight arrives in the UK:D

Most reactions

Back