Aperture Priority Problems on Nikon D750

Lonnie1212

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi Folks,

I went from a Nikon D610 to a D750 camera. I never had this question while using the D610. When I go to aperture priority on the D750. I can manually select the aperture that I want to use. The camera will also select the shutter speed of the camera. But it also allows me to change the shutter speed while in aperture priority. If I should accidentally turn the shutter speed wheel, the camera will not automatically select the shutter speed again. Then it messes up the picture etc. Can I possible need to change a setting to make aperture priority work correctly?

Thank you,

Lonnie

My Nikon's don't act that way, even in auto ISO. It might be a setting. I'd reset the camera back to default and see if that fixes it. Menu -> wrench -> Reset all Settings. Of course you will lose your settings and will need to put them back.

My Nikon's don't act that way, even in auto ISO. It might be a setting. I'd reset the camera back to default and see if that fixes it. Menu -> wrench -> Reset all Settings. Of course you will lose your settings and will need to put them back.

Thank you very much. I will give it a try. My Nikon D610 does not have this issue either. I will try a reset.

I tried the reset like you recommended. Now it works just fine. I called Robert's Camera where I bought the D750. They recommended doing another reset of the camera and a firmware update. Thanks again for the advice.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back