Apeture vs Lightroom with Pixelmator

Andrea, you will seldom get many good answers on this board when it comes to either the value of the Macintosh or non-Adobe software products. We have a number of very vocal anti-Mac and pro-Adobe Photoshop members here who have a very narrow mind set when it comes to both the Macintosh platform, and to non-Photoshop-centric approaches.

PsE offers that tight integration with Lightroom.

I guess Lightroom it is, so in the event I want to upgrade to PSE I'll have the integration.

Thanks, everyone, for the help!

Why do you dislike Pixelmator so much? What does PSE (because there is no way I would get CS6) offer than Pixelmator does not?

I don't dislike Pixelmator I just fund that I could not do the things I could using photoshop.

Why not download the free trial of Pixelmator, photoshop express and photoshop and learn the differences yourself.

I ended up going with the $20 monthly subscription to photoshop myself.

I have a macbook Pro i7 processor with 16 gigs of ram I love it. After 15 years on windows I converted to OS X and Love it.Just a side note for new OS X user,be sure to go in your system preference under security and turn on your firewall as apple has it off by default,not a good move on apples part.It's Like leaving your front door unlocked so to speak.

I like to know what aperture is like as well since apple got cheap and pulled the trial AFAIK real nice of them.Ah magic off google search,I just found Aperture trial on Dpreview with a trial key.:hail:

Thanks for the tip, I am busy making a list of question to call tech support about when it arrives and I begin to get set up.
Your welcome.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back