apologetics and matters of humanity

motcon

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
group-11.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i've always been horrible with names, dates, durations, places, and times. i enjoy (because it's what i have) a memory of the visual, emotional, and mental.

i have no clue how long i've been posting here. i could, with a few clicks or so, find out, but then again i have not a single care about time.....

the things that i remember:

the beautiful people. those that are genuine, sincere, and kind.
the beautiful people. those that are decisive, critical, and steadfast.

the bonds that have kept my faith in the art and humanity.
the disagreements that have kept my faith in the art and humanity.

i've seen subjects. i've seen formats. i've seen alternative methods. i've seen people shooting.

i've had a great many laughs. i've enjoyed you folks; immensely.

there comes a time when one (i) must differentiate between the subject at hand and social discourse. i see life from within, hence; my methodology of remembrance. my work is an expression not only of me, but of the soul of my subjects. i live my life socially; i simply love people. i live my art from behind a camera. i blend the two visions to create.

<enter>
toil. restlessness. decision.

i am convinced that you will understand one's need to focus. i need to focus. it is here, now, that i take leave of you folks.

if you love the art; keep shooting and learning.
if you love the craft; keep shooting.
if you love the comradery; keep talking.

with much love for all,

Will

Dont go! I can make more weirdness if that is what it takes.

Go! I make weirdness that is what it takes.

Just loggeed in after a bit of a hiatus becuase of real life. This makes me sad. Really sad. I learned so much from you Will. And I trully beleive that your pictures and instruction have mentored me.

Go if you must. Love of any sort is truest when it releases.

But you will be missed.

By me at least.

Jason

Will, you will indeed be sorely missed here. Your insights have taught me much, and I'm sure every member who has spent more than a few minutes reading can honestly say the same.

We'll leave the light on for you.

I think you're a wonderful and talented photographer. Of course we understand the need to focus, babe. So, go focus.

And c'mon back around when that need feels more sated. We'll be here!

<sniff> I'll miss you....

Take care Will, all the best to you. Hopefully you'll stop in and say hi sometime, because you will surely be missed around here.

Thanks for all your help

You will be missed :guilty:

Thank you for all your help

Goodbye :salute:

Sorry to see you go and you will definitely be missed!
Hopefully all will work out for you and maybe we'll have the pleasure of your company again sometime in the future.
Good luck!

I know that our chats in the past have been timultuous, but i hate to see you go too man, you and your expertise were one of the reasons why i wanted to join and be apart of this forum, I wish you the best, and hope you find what you are truely looking for.
Until we meet again then.

Steve

I haven't been around here for very long. But regardless of that, It still is sad to see one of the members here so full of useful information and insight have to leave. You will be missed greatly...

~Andrew~

a quick 'hello'. i miss all of you. been shooting, teaching, starting a non-profit art organization.....in addition to my normal work life.

much love to you all.

long live ag.

Hey! hello back to ya, hope to see you back on more regularly! I am sure i speak for all the regulars and the newbies when i say we miss you!

Hi there!
Great to have you back!
I really hope you find time to contribute to the site now and again, I for one missed your input.
Welcome back.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back