...Asking a client on a date?

Now that the elephant in your room has been addressed you both can move on.
She is probably glad as she may have thought it would happen anyway, now it's done.

Now that the elephant in your room has been addressed

Ok, seriously people.. who the hell slapped shipping labels all over the elephant? You're like a bunch of children. Honestly. I can't leave you alone even for a minute...

Sigh...

Heee-heee, we had him shipped to you.....collect..

LOL what's a fat ape going to do with a fat elephant?

Steps back, trips and breaks an ankle...I'll sue!!!

Perfect, accepted...My address is...hold on a sec... NancyMoran, what's your address again? :)

Since this thread is still here, I have a similar thing going on, I met this gorgeous younger lady, about 4 years my junior and want to ask her out on a date. I am not sure how to approach her. I am thinking wake her up tonight when I am finished reading and before I go to sleep, you see she sleeps next to me and has done so for years, since we were married.

;)

Dont give up!

Well, do give up asking random people on the internet, but dont give up asking. It'll be a long lonely life if you take advice from fools about matters of the heart.

You, camera, snoot and elephant gonna be spending a lot of time together if you keep asking us for advice.

Sometimes you have to ask three times by the way. Ever heard of third times a charm?

Most reactions

Back