Ideas:
-Pets
-Halloween
-Love
-Weather
-Cold
-Specialty Filters

Sorry if some of these are repeats. :)

This is just an idea, but i would love to see almost like a 'lessons' section. Users can post a neat pic, and also post every setting they had their camera on. Such as quick shots of water drops, or night shots of the streets using slower shutter speeds, etc. Leave step-by-step instructions.. including what lense was used, filters, etc. You could also include photoshop steps if they were used to improve the picture.

Thanks,

Shane

I'd really be interested in a theme of performance. It can go a lot of creative ways and would most likely involve some kind of action/movement.

Graffiti, it can found everywhere, and people never cease to amaze me with what they put on walls. From vulgarities to anti government, to amazing pieces of art. Or shots of the workforce doing what they do best, work. I may be a noob, but I still have some ideas, I don't know if they've been done already, but I guess I'll find out...

Breakfast, I think this'd be a good one because people would probably make something a little different to what they normally have. Bacon and egg's instead of fruit loops any day.

out houses, old barns, old wood or stone fences, farm ponds,
not perfect nature

ok so i have to shoot something with two different light sources in the same picture
any suggestions?
will really be appreciated

what about photographs of anything lit up only by candle light

This is just an idea, but i would love to see almost like a 'lessons' section. Users can post a neat pic, and also post every setting they had their camera on. Such as quick shots of water drops, or night shots of the streets using slower shutter speeds, etc. Leave step-by-step instructions.. including what lense was used, filters, etc. You could also include photoshop steps if they were used to improve the picture.

Thanks,

Shane

Really like this idea, I would post some in there and definitly look there often if it were created.

Does anyone read this.........lol

Colors!!!!
Blue
Red
Green
Purple
Orange

The yellow one is neat so maybe some more color threads!

How about Zooming during exposure

Assignment:

Take a photo using at least three different light sources with different color temps. Flash or natural lighting.

:) I thought it would be a good idea to start a sticky in which we can post suggestions to help errol..erolda..erola...to help Amanda with ideas for the weekly assignments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back