August 8th wedding

CrazyAva

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.avapadgett.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I haven't yet begun to edit this wedding, I was just going through it after I loaded it to the computer and really liked a few of them and wanted to get some outside opinions. I like to see what others think because I know that I do not see my work as others do.

IMG_3538.jpg

IMG_3820.jpg

IMG_3987.jpg

IMG_4071.jpg

The shots of the couple are really nice, but I gotta tell ya.... do something else with that first view. I immediately thougt it looked like an mortitian working on a client. Sorry to plant this idea in your mind, but I'm pretty certain others would see it too.

The couples shots are nice though. I really like the kiss.

-Pete

Love the last shot, you've really captured their mood for the day!

Thanks Pete, now I'm thinking of Six Feet Under when I see that first photo!

Love the couple shots. I sort of agree about the first one. The eye make up is too dark in BW. Maybe it would be better in color?. I like the image, but I don't think the bride will.

Well..........I showed her these ones that I posted and when she saw that first one she said "Awesome" :lol: Maybe she likes that sort of dark thing, either that or she didn't see it in that way.........I don't know.

I can see where you would gather that from the picture.....now that you have me looking at it like that.

Bride is hot.

Nice series.

First one would be stronger with a bit mopre contrast and sharpening. I like it.

Sent you a PM.

:D

Love the kiss shot!!

I don't know that I would have been mortician on the first one either- until it was pointed out. Love the angle!

Very nice...until someone mentioned morticians I sure didn't see the first shot that way at all. The third photo is very nice, but the angle on it is so funky that IMO it detracts a lot from what would be a very strong photo. I'd also prefer to see the top of her veil.

Just my $.02 :)

ava, i think i will have to change my name to crazy april.... i absolutely love the first shot..its one you dont see often, but if your one who has been behind the scenes of very many weddings, its a huge shot!! keep it... love it... think its killer..and all your shots are equally as great....but my very favorite is the second one...
the expression on the grooms face can not be rigged or planted.. :heart: ..its a cross between rapture just to hold her, and almost pain for how much she means to him.... :heart:

that one just grabs me ...... i keep staring at it... enthralled. is there a woman alive who would not wish to see that expression on some mans face for her??? :lovey:

(hey, base? :meh: )

April, I know what you mean about that picture. That was just after the kiss....he pulled her close and I just loved the look of pure bliss on his face, like he was just in heaven and there was nothing more pleasing than that exact moment! That's what I love about weddings. You capture some seriously strong emotions.

I still have not finished going through the entire wedding, but I caught some fabulous emotions during the first dance and father daughter dance. I just love taking pictures of people while they are interacting.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back