AUTOMOTIVE - Your Car Photography

nvr2low

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
everyone, looking for some insperation so lets see the automotive pics.

i will start it off. the pic is an old one of my truck, before i got my good camera so its not the best. once winter is over i will be able to get better shots.

stitville011.jpg

took this one at the 2005 Detroit auto show
H1
H1.jpg

i know its not a photo i took, but its one i did some photoshoping in so i thought i would post it to help this topic along. i know it needs some finishing work now that i see it on a good monitor but it came out ok.

fr100chop.jpg

hum soooo many gb to choose from
i think well will start here
twin+hell.jpg

Sorry bout the water mark could be bothered to find it with out
pick+up+hand+colour.jpg

and well finish with

030.jpg

nice pics man, cant wait to see more

Picture of a friends car. Too bad it was so dirty. BTW I am usiing film and I am still learning the camera.
55142534.jpg

My pics are all older. I'll see what the weather is like tomorrow and take some new ones. But for now...
47b6df35b3127cce96fd9b7b5f2a00000016108AYuGrFi4buT

Just a really foggy night^^
47b6df35b3127cce96fd996bde0b00000015108AYuGrFi4buT

47b5cf04b3127cce952aea5c807100000016108AYuGrFi4buT

Ok, the only picture I took was the first on, but all pictures were taken with my camera. lol

heres a few pics i took this past summer at a car show in Syracuse.

i have alot more but i didnt want to post too many. i uploaded about 40 of the ones that came out the best to my photobucket account and i will post a few more of those if you, or anyone else, is interested in seeing them.

John_05 said:
heres a few pics i took this past summer at a car show in Syracuse.

i have alot more but i didnt want to post too many. i uploaded about 40 of the ones that came out the best to my photobucket account and i will post a few more of those if you, or anyone else, is interested in seeing them.

looks like syracuse nationals, i have a few shots but i ran out of memory space when i was there.

Most reactions

Back