B/W Overcast Mood

Chiller said:
I gotta go for a drive up there soon. I love those small cemeteries out of the city. They seem to have a real history in them
These are great shots. I have come back here 3 times.

Wow! That is a great compliment. Thanks Carl.

Eric

beautiful .. just beautiful eric! love those tones

great series eric, these are all good, but i agree about #3, that one is just awesome! :thumbup:

What a variety in your photography! I am all amazed.
I love each and every one of these.
Usually we see those brightly colourful photos in the big frame that always resembles me of a colour slide (which I like a lot!!!), and now you show us wonderful, much larger, unframed black and white photos --- and I love those, too!

I share your mood as displayed in these.
But I would not even be able to include any snow in photos of what is surrounding me... it is extremely grey, wet and warmish (up to 7°C forecast for today).

Are we asked to pick a favourite. Please say we are not! For I couldn't. But if you'd threaten to beat me otherwise, I'd say "The last, the last", though secretly I would keep thinking "But I also love the bare tree in the first, and 'action' of the horses in the second, and the mere hint at the graveyard behind the fence in the third..."

great shooting Airic, i don't get to this gallery too much these days, no time.. but i am glad to see how well you can do when your not in the mood!

might see you Sunday.. It's my Bday on the 22nd, so I am not too sure what we are doing.. hope the weather is good, and I will find a way to get out shooting.

Thanks again for all the great comments. I feel much better despite it being Saturday and the weather looks the same outside :( Tomorrow promises to be sunny so I'm optimistic. I have to shoot a wedding reception tonight so I will need to de-stress tomorrow and plan to take my dad on a birding adventure.

Eric

Excellent photos. You can be proud of your work. I like much all and each one of the photos that you show to us. The treatment, is excellent. Greetings from Spain.

Excelentes fotos. Puedes estar orgullosos de tu trabajo. Me gustan mucho todas y cada una de las fotos que nos muestras. El tratamiento, es excelente. Saludos desde España.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back