Baby Robins - The End

airgunr

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok folks, here are the last in the continuing saga of the Baby Robins. The last couple of pictures in the nest and then one the day they left the nest and took their first bath in the sprinkler.... (sorry about the poor focus, taken with the wifes digital and croped on the camera)
DSC02786.jpg

DSC02719.jpg

DSC02724.jpg

DSC02987.jpg

Nice little story and great that it had a happy ending.

Wow. My grandparents place has this sparrow nest that has been there for years and years. The good thing is, the sparrows kept coming back year after year. We don't know if they are the same pair, but it's a good sign.

It's will be great if you can document, with photos, the growth of the Robins, till they've grown up and leaves the nest for good. That will be a "life-time" experience!

They have gone for good. The day they left the nest they wandered around the yard for the day and played in the sprinkler. We saw 2 of them take flight that afternoon. Not a sign of them since so I am assuming they are gone for this season. Hopefully we'll get another nesting pair next year. This pair raised 2 broods over the spring in the same nest. At least the wife can now plant something in her planter.... :lol:

Most reactions

Back