Back from Orlando (new images on page 2)

Nagala

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I just got back from vacation. Here's a sample of what I came back with.

fire.jpg

flight.jpg

giraffe.jpg

limbo.jpg

pond.jpg

shoulder.jpg

spin.jpg

stare.jpg

tall.jpg

Ahhh... If there weren't word censors, I'd tell ya how I really felt. :D These are AWESOME shots!!!!

It's good to have you back. I know you have more from this trip...... let's see 'em.

Wow Nagala, these are great! I particularly like the one with the little boy in the Mickey Mouse hat, very cute! Ah heck, they're ALL great! Nice job!

wonderful shots! you got me with the little boy and castle shot!

I have to say more. That first picture is one of the best pictures I've ever seen. Do you have a high resolution I could see/have/download for a desktop????? :D:D:D

Uh, Nagala, could you please refrain from posting on the same day I do because your work makes mine look like crap. Thanks :)

Okay, really, I love these. The first one is great, the one with the limbo guy rocks and that one with the little kid and the castle :thumbsup:

Amazing work...it's hard to say one is my favorite...the one with the boy with the mouse ears though...if there was just a tad more depth of field...that would make a great disney ad!

Hobbes, I've got the full version if you really want it, but I don't think it's all that special. I've also got one of him lying on his back with the flames on both feet, but I liked the movement more. I can e-mail it to you if you want.

AlisonS, I've been waiting for you to post some pictures for quite a while now, you freak. I'll try to refrain in the future, but I don't think I came back with any portfolio material. I missed more shots than I took if you know what I mean.

Thanks everyone else. I may go through and update with some more from this trip later.

Nagala said:
AlisonS, I've been waiting for you to post some pictures for quite a while now, you freak. I'll try to refrain in the future, but I don't think I came back with any portfolio material. I missed more shots than I took if you know what I mean.

Yeah, I sure do know how that goes. I'll try to post more now that life is beginning to settle down.

Cow, I shot while riding nearly everything I got on, but I just didn't have anything wide enough for a decent shot. a 35 with a 1.6 crop factor just doesn't compare to a true 15 or 16. One day though. One day. I'd have loved to have had a fisheye there.

AlisonS said:
Uh, Nagala, could you please refrain from posting on the same day I do because your work makes mine look like crap.

Oh Alison, how we are sharing a feeling here!
Though I must say that MANY of the photos I see here make me feel all humble and a photographic nobody...

...and Nagala, yours DO contribute to my feelings! Wow. They are wonderful. All of them. Apart from the fact that it took me a while to really grasp what I see in the first.
I like the colours in the second.
And the giraffes! Did you TELL them how to look? ;)

Well, and then, of course, your very, very unique capture of Disneyworld. Everyone'd take a pic of the castle, like millions of others have done before them. You don't. You take THIS photo! Wow.

The boy who is JUST ABOUT tall enough to go on the ride - is he yours?

Very Good.......again :)

May be the odd one out.....again, but my favourite is the girls on the ride, guess I am just a sucker for pictures of faces when they involved in an activity, both expressions are good but the one girl looks so terriefied.
The last picture makes me chuckle also. looks worried as to if he will make the qauge or not.

Well, I'm gonna have to say my faves are the limbo guy and the castle one. Wow...you have some talent there!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back