Backdrops, should I get one?

Wolfeh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm an amateur photographer who would like to photograph her dogs inside on a background that is not distracting, preferably solid. They are small dogs, so I don't need a large backdrop.

I've read that muslins are basically very fragile and like linens, is this true? I also read that you can't even iron them. I would like something that can be ironed and isn't fragile, as well as being not so expensive. Would it just be better for me to go with a top sheet? Because its durable and can be ironed. If you think I should use a muslin, is there a company or site that sells them that you consider reliable? When looking at amazon no one really reviewed the muslins there.

Head on over to the nearest Joann Fabrics or some other store and find yoruself a piece of material that you like. Other options are in the bedding section of a store, just find something that doesn't have a reflective shiny surface. If you like the results from yoru "cheap" backdrop then consider something more substantial. There are so many options to buying a pre-made backdrop.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back