BAG

klissarov ik

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
ok i need help on choosing a camera bag..
i'd prefer a shoulder one and i need an all-weather one and my budget is 100$ max.

here is what i'll put in:

d80 body
tokina 12-14mm
nikon 18-200mm
1-2 memory card
3-4 filters
batteries

i wouldn't mind getting something that has more space, as i might add other things in the future...

You will get a hundred answers telling you wich one is the particular posters favorite but the best way to find what is right for you is to look. Go to a good camera store that has a good selection of bags ant try your gerar in them oh yeah take your gear with you or hope they have comparable. The only piece of specific advice i can give you is to stay away from knock-offs if you want a good durable weather-proof bag that will last you need to stick with a name brand Lowe, Tamrac, or Domke to name a few.

thanks for the tips and advices.
but i forgot to ask for tripod suggestions also heh!

so if y'all can give me any suggestions- that would be good.. i have a 150$ budget for a tripod(is that not enough for a good tripod or?).

Im in a similar situation....I've Narrowed it down to the slingshot 100 or 200. But my concern is my manfrotto tripod model 190Pro-B, Unfortunately Manfrotto doesn't give you a strap with their tripods but they're generous enough to provide a clip for one! I don't mind buying a strap for it in the future, but would love it if the slingshot could carry tripods too even if it's exposed.

any pics of it? I know people are attaching 1 leg of the tripod through the hoop on the side of the bag, but will this work with tripods like the 190Pro-B which is not a "heavy" tripod.

any help?

Most reactions

Back