bathroom

magali

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I take this pic. I think it's a little weird but graphical. What do u think about it ?

122_2233Re.jpg

I really like the idea behind this shot. Not sure if it was candid or planned...

The first thing I noticed was your finger (or something) is blurred in the lower left corner. Remove that by cropping or taking the photo again.

The light in the mirror behind the person's head is extremly bright (for me) and distracting. Maybe angle the picture so the person's head blocks this light in the mirror.

I would also try to get the person's full head in the shot. The head is cut off in the photo.

Just my opinion...for what it's worth.

hello,
thanks for your comments, themonko ;-)

Well I had put my camera on clothes and this is what you can see on the lower left corner. I tried to make again the photo, but yesterday, it was impossible to obtain a good result. Maybe I will retry in a few days and then I will follow your advice for lights and composition ;-) .

I made some post-treatments in the Gimp today, playing with layers, here is the result :

bathroom2.jpg

I agree with themonko about the light. Overall the photo exhibits some sort of special appeal. Authentic depiction of a seemingly mundane moment. The colors set the tone. I prefer the original one.

I like the voyeuristic qualities of the shot, but I think your placement when you were taking the shot could be improved, along with the sharpness. Your onto something here, just not all the way there yet.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back