So Long to the Holidays.

Peach Comma

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
ablindgirl.tripod.com
05door.jpg

Im afraid I can't put my finger on it but whatever it is, that pic is just "cool" 8)

that is the same color wall from the other picture. Again, really like the color. Is that natural or are you using PS to get that color?

As for the picture, it has a very interesting feel produced by the layers. I was almost expecting to see two pictures.

I am not sure if the door is crooked or if it is the photo, but something is making me think the picture is leaning right.

Not sure what the chalk is on the floor (the two white squares), and I am not sure if it is distracting or adding to the picture.

Overall, I really like it. I love how the colors go from light to dark (left to right). Very well done.

themonko said:
that is the same color wall from the other picture. Again, really like the color. Is that natural or are you using PS to get that color?

It's pretty much the same wall. I did mess with it a bit in Photoshop. And the door just leans to the right a bit, the horizontal line that divides the photo is pretty straight..

cool pic, I think it's funny that someone has chosen to spraypaint something sitting on the ground, to improve a small setting in that rundown envirionment.

bronzeo said:
cool pic, I think it's funny that someone has chosen to spraypaint something sitting on the ground, to improve a small setting in that rundown envirionment.

it looks like someone was painting something that was square and left tracks behind. I don't think they were actually trying to improve the setting.

That is what I meant. Probably something inside. I doubt if a painter would travel to that location just to paint a couple of items, but that is also possible..... I was referring to the fact that if it might be inside, that the were trying to improve their apartment or something. I believe it to be residential because of the lightweight door.

Most reactions

Back