Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So...I know we've got some baseball fans here. But now we have a lot of newer people, and I no longer know who all my allies are. :mrgreen:

So...who here loves baseball, and who is your team?

I bleed Cubbie blue!

Phillies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(My cuz is a ballgirl)

It's gotta be the Cards for me!!! Growing up in STL cemented that one for me!!!

But I'm going to be in Chicago for training the 6th through 9th of May and was thinking about taking in a Cubs game but they are on the road. I may try to catch the White Sox v. Twins on the 7th instead.

It's gotta be the Cards for me!!! Growing up in STL cemented that one for me!!!

But I'm going to be in Chicago for training the 6th through 9th of May and was thinking about taking in a Cubs game but they are on the road. I may try to catch the White Sox v. Twins on the 7th instead.

I'll barely miss ya! I'm goin to see my Cubbies on May 11th! I CAN'T WAIT!

I'm in Pittsburgh Penguins and Pittsburgh Steelers territory. Baseball? What is that?

Oh wait, I think we have a little league team, the Pittsburgh Pirates. I think my daughter played against them last year.....

It's playoff hockey season! What in the world are people worried about baseball for at the moment? :mrgreen:

/me getting ready to boo Jarmir Jagr for tomorrow. It's just the thing to do here......

I'm in Pittsburgh Penguins and Pittsburgh Steelers territory. Baseball? What is that?

Oh wait, I think we have a little league team, the Pittsburgh Pirates. I think my daughter played against them last year.....

It's playoff hockey season! What in the world are people worried about baseball for at the moment? :mrgreen:

/me getting ready to boo Jarmir Jagr for tomorrow. It's just the thing to do here......

My sentiments exactly.

It is my curse in life to be a Texas Rangers fan. I attended their very first game, oh so many years ago.

My team sucks. They have always sucked. They always will suck. We had a few good years here and there, but we basically suck. If you look at the standings right now, you will see that we have the worst record in all of baseball. That is how it should be.

But we are some of the most loyal fans in all of baseball. Either that or we are just plain stupid. I don't know anymore. By the end of the first week in May, we will be completely out of the race. It will be a long summer, as it always is.

I am so depressed.....

Thank you Corry.

I was born in San Diego, so I am a Padres fan. Now that I live in Arizona I also follow the D-Backs. I like baseball, but I am a crazed NFL fan!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back