Bays of Costa Rica

AmiL

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi all,

Some more photos from a trip I did in Costa Rica last year.
CCs will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Ami.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

well... for a start... it wasn't a very good time of the day for photographing... it's a really beautiful place

others will say more

Nice photos. Could use a little more contrast in my opinion. They don't look perfectly straight either...

well... for a start... it wasn't a very good time of the day for photographing... it's a really beautiful place

others will say more

Thanks Maria,

Indeed that wasn't the optimal time of day, we were on our way to a different destination and I decided to use this opportunity to take some snaps :)

Nice photos. Could use a little more contrast in my opinion. They don't look perfectly straight either...
Thanks Auger, the bay is curved and therefore cannot be straighten properly.

I hate to say it but I think in this case I'd like to have not seen the tree in the foreground. I don't feel like it adds any real depth to the photo as it just looks out of place to me

I'm taking it for just what it is, and wow I wish I was there. Looks beautiful and a nice place to visit!!!!

I hate to say it but I think in this case I'd like to have not seen the tree in the foreground. I don't feel like it adds any real depth to the photo as it just looks out of place to me

Thanks pthrift, I didn't have an option of taking the tree out as it was blocking the shore of the bay.

I'm taking it for just what it is, and wow I wish I was there. Looks beautiful and a nice place to visit!!!!

Thanks sscarmack.
If you think you want to be in that point check out this scenery (10 minutes from there):
Manuel Antonio Beach | Photography Forum

I leave for Costa Rica is just 3 days!!!

What part of CR did you stay? We are going to be on the pacific side near Playa de Coco / Guancaste area. Supposed to be pretty rainy while we are there, hope to get some beautiful pics like yours!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back