Beautiful children from yesterday... some b/w's.

EJBPhoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I had lots of families yesterday- I sure kept busy. Here's some of my recents :)

800, 2.5, 1/100

Olivia9copy.jpg

800, 2.2, 1/500
Sophia3copy.jpg

And this is from a couple days, done in a covered bridge with beautiful light!
4kmlb7m.jpg

Wow, that first one makes me feel really sad, like the baby has been left behind.

Love the lighting on the 3rd one, but not too crazy about the drool. :)

Are you speaking about the wet lip or the clef in his chin....? I don't see drool unless you're talking about how his bottom lip is slightly glossy. Anyway... thanks for the... interesting CC! :)

Are you speaking about the wet lip or the clef in his chin....? I don't see drool unless you're talking about how his bottom lip is slightly glossy. Anyway... thanks for the... interesting CC! :)

Ha ha ha... :)

His chin looks very shiny, that's all. Maybe it's my monitor... ;)

Thanks Zendianah. I did this all with a simple gradient map, just adding some contrast in the end, doing a soft light layer at about 20 percent opacity, and defogging.

I just came across these, and as usual, your portraits never fail to amaze me! At first I thought the second was a favorite, but I really can't decide. All three are absolutely incredible. :thumbup: :thumbup:

(Actually, it might be quite interesting to see one of your unedited portraits. Although I'm sure they're just as amazing straight off the camera! ;))

Most reactions

New Topics

Back