BEFORE AND AFTER ""

i like the first one, for some reason i find the second one annoying to look at

I'm with you on this one, sort of; the processing is fine, but the second is frayed or something and clunky in composition.

abraxas... I don't quite follow that , but respect your opinion.. to me the second one was all about the soft lighting, and I felt it gave the photo a painting type of feel...
but thanks for commenting..

Thanks Silver... appreciate your views,,, annoying to look at , hmmm? thats different ..... but again thanks for leaving a comment..
heh, well i guess i should have said that it is too sharp for the eyes

silver.... got ya! i think old school this is called Hyper focal vista.. everything corner to corner , sharp focus... lol.. I'le work on the blur..

I like the first one best but feel that it would have been better with the composition of #2.
I don't find #2 annoying at all in fact I like to look at it. I like the fact the road is part of the composition as my imagination can take over where the road ends.
Good job.
only my $.02 for what its worth.
I'm not a technical genius or a gear freak I know what I need to get the results I want.

If you have a card reader, you could transfer the image you took at the other end of the year BACK to the card for the 2nd shooting, and look in your LCD screen to line the camera up exactly as it was. Also make some markings on your tripod and keep a note card with tripod "settings" on it so you can line things up again. Just a tiny idea to help with recomposition.

abraxas... I don't quite follow that , but respect your opinion.. to me the second one was all about the soft lighting, and I felt it gave the photo a painting type of feel...
but thanks for commenting..

Trying to figure it out myself. I like the processing. Maybe that there's too much sky?- Yeah, that. The first one fills out the frame nicely and doesn't leave so much on the right.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back