below...

spako

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
spako.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
..the bridge... I had to crawl right under this small bridge to get these shots.. it was a bit freaky as there were rats(?) swimming in the water ... ;-)

I hope you like them :)

IMG_1929_2.jpg

IMG_1934_2.jpg

They have a certain scanned-from-print-look about them, mostly so the first. How did you achieve this? From what I know, you photograph digitally,don't you? I LIKE that look... and I like where you went and what all you did to get THESE photos! And they look GOOD on top of it all! Wow.

Thank you Corinna! My friend wasnt so pleased to crawl below the bridge but I forced her ;-) I gues sit was worth it :)

For the look of the first one I had to cheat a bit in PS because the bridge was a little to dark (mostly the front part of it) and the back of the picture with the light in th upper right corner was really bright.. so I used the dodge/burn tool .. I couldnt tell you what I did, I just tried to make it look ok :)

The outcome is good. It WAS a creepy enough place, as you are saying, and it is represented in your photo now, in whichever way you came about it. Now it is there and I like it :D!

Well done, spako. I prefer #2. It got more natural feel. That said, the reflections in #1 look just like an eye candy.

Eewww for getting that close to rats but wow, what a result! Great shots.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back