Beneath a Steel Sky...

Xmetal

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
photobucket.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The colours in the clouds make me think they had a 'metalic' tone to them. :)

Sky.jpg

Sky2.jpg

Thanks. :)

Oh yes!
Lead!
Pure lead.
Oppressive. Feels even heavy! Especially in the first.

(Do I detect some noise?)

Awesome skies! I really like the second sky better, but I prefer the first one's foreground. Looks like you've even got a curved horizon there a bit too! *jealous*

I've been dying for a really big wide angle, or maybe even a fish eye, lately. I hope I don't have to blame you for making me buy another lens! :greenpbl:

Meysha said:
Awesome skies! I really like the second sky better, but I prefer the first one's foreground. Looks like you've even got a curved horizon there a bit too! *jealous*

I've been dying for a really big wide angle, or maybe even a fish eye, lately. I hope I don't have to blame you for making me buy another lens! :greenpbl:

Everything Meysha said!!! The sky in the second better, the foreground in the first...and I will blame you when my Wife asks why I bought a fisheye :mrgreen:

I haven't come up with a good excuse yet...so I gotta blame someone

Vicky: To think the curve was created using the 18-55mm lens. :wink:

Thanks for the replies people, The weather has been doing odd things around here: One day it's 32 and sweaty then the next day it's 21 and raining. :???: Go Figure. :lol:

The weather has been doing odd things around here: One day it's 32 and sweaty then the next day it's 21 and raining.
Same here. Looked like it was going to storm all day, but nothing happened. It's not hot at all here yet... but in Brissy last week, it was stinking hot... really disgusting. It's strange how we're actually getting a 'spring' here.

Killer sky, great capture

killer skies.. oh yes! nice captures. i like the second one :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back