Best print options/price/quality

HeY iTs ScOTtY

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.scottandersen.fototime.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just wondering where most of you get your pictures printed at. Do you use a local shop or do you order though an online website. I am currently looking for a company to do my prints for me. Can you give me some references of online companies that offer competitive prices, plenty of print options (sizes, media, products, etc.), good quality, and just a well rounded service. If you could please only recommend a sites that you have used or seen work from there I would greatly appretiate it. Otherwise I could do a google search but of course everysite has the best quality and service lol.

Thanks a ton fellow Photogs

Wolf Camera is who I use now.. I've gotten to know the head lab tech pretty well and she never does me wrong on prints. I plan on printing at home once I get my darkroom set up, but will continue using Wolf for specialty stuff and anything over 11x14.

Just wondering where most of you get your pictures printed at. Do you use a local shop or do you order though an online website. ...

Neither, I always print my own.

Oh, what I would do for a pigment based printer...three blacks...two cyans and magentas...oh the beauty.

*ahem* Er, I get them printed at a local lab. I like being able to talk face-to-face so I can ask questions and get to know the staff too.

I use backprint.com They handle everything and ship directly to clients. There is a 15% fee off the retail price, however there is no monthly usage fee. They collect all print fees and send a check every 2 weeks. So far I have not had an order take more than 4 days from the tiem it was submitted until it arrived, and have had nothing but compliments on their quality.

Well i just signed up with fototime.com. They have a real great account setup where you get to make packages, choose the cost of the products (they have a great list of products), make a watermark, and a ton of other fantastic options. I really like the fact that the site does not allow you to right click on the images (an option which you can choose to allow or not). They have a free 30 day trial so anyone interested should check it out. Here is my site that I started about an hour ago. I have a ton more to do but its a start.
http://scottandersen.fototime.com/welcome

Thanks to everyone who had suggestions, please keep them coming. I found this site in a shutterbug mag. There is a couple more I might try before I make a final decision.

I thought you were looking for a print lab.

I use www.zenfolio.com and your customers can get their new prints framed, and you can set up to sell digital files too.

Millers. Mpix is the consumer version of millers. Millers is Strictly for their pros. I love it, though they can be a tad expensive.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back