I took this snapshot Thursday night after photographing the constellation Aquila. This photo was taken with a 35 mm lens at f/1.4 and ISO 200 for 15 seconds. It also had a cross-screen filter on to get the diffraction spikes on the stars. I went through A LOT of editing, including removing vignetting, correcting color, removing color from the dome, removing two chimneys, removing something else, removing tree duplicates due to wind, removing a protrusion from the dome, and removing an airplane. This is probably some of my most "advanced" PhotoShop work in terms of removing stuff I didn't want in there and getting it to look more the way I wanted than the raw photo. Hence, I'm also attaching the original (first one) for comparison. I know I didn't do the best of jobs getting rid of that main chimney thing, but I'm still looking for C&C.