Bingo!!!!!!!!

Yup. And everyone said the same when XP came out... and Windows ME... and Windows 98... and Windows 95...
LOL...yeah, I know. But I'm a member of a computer forum that has a lot of IT Admins, repair techs and computer shop owners and most of these guys removed Vista from their computers and went back to WinXP or Win2000. When Intel said they wouldn't install Vista on their corporate computers until the first Service Pack came out, I decided I would just skip Vista (I'm happy with WinXP) and just wait for the next version of Windows and see how everyone liked that one. Granted, some of the forum members are using Vista, just not Vista Basic (which they seem to avoid like the plague), they like Vista Premium.

In over a hundred dumps, have never had a problem using Picassa, Windows, Capture NX or Adobe Bridge in moving files. Could just be a quirk on the OP's part.

Ya all you should have to do is go to start, computer, and then it should say the cd drive and removable drive or :f: or something along those lines and then just double click it and boom there's your pictures now just drag them to whatever folder you usually do. You can either hold ctrl and click just the ones you can press ctrl+a and that selects them all.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back