Black eyed susan this evening

Calvin_A

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Saw these outside the italian restaurant we ate at tonight and thought I'd try the flower shot... what ya'll think?

DSC_0183.jpg

I think it's a neat idea, but perhaps a little under-exposed. I'd also suggest perhaps shooting from a more vertical perspective so you're looking more down on the flowers rather than across them.

I think it's a neat idea, but perhaps a little under-exposed. I'd also suggest perhaps shooting from a more vertical perspective so you're looking more down on the flowers rather than across them.

And maybe just a little less DoF?

And maybe just a little less DoF?

If possible, that would be good too!

I agree about the exposure but not shooting straight-on as that makes for a flat pic whereas the way it is now you have depth.

The subject flower would be better positioned off centre more to the right.

It certainly looks underexposed to me, and I think it could use a touch of mid-tone contrast. Make sure you have a good white and black point set.

Nice flower and seems a bit under exposed.

Most reactions

Back