Blue Night at Koh Yao

rasmis

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I live in Istanbul TURKEY but now I live in Bengha
6ecaafc9.jpg

If I could make the photo smaller it would look nicer maybe

nice capture. the sky, beach, and land scene work well together!! someone in the hammock would look cool....cool shot i like it :thumbup:

great picture, was the sky as blue as it is in the picture in real life?

heres a smaller version for ya

6ecaafc97ff.jpg

Hi again, Rasmis, welcome again,
and sometimes the evenings do get this blue, don't they. It does not happen too often in my country but I remember one summer evening that turned quite surprisingly blue, it was an incredible sight!
This scene is so tranquil, so peaceful --- but it would have been nice to see at least ONE person in the photo enjoying this serenity of the dusk.
Where is this?
Thailand?

Hi LaFoto

I took the photo of what is existing only. I do not like to make arrangements. That is why I didnot put anybody into the scene. In fact I waited some time for somebody to get in the scene but...

Anyway it is an island in Thailand. I was there for my honeymoon. We were the only guests in the hotel. May be that is why there was no body around :wink:

LaFoto said:
Hi again, Rasmis, welcome again,
and sometimes the evenings do get this blue, don't they. It does not happen too often in my country but I remember one summer evening that turned quite surprisingly blue, it was an incredible sight!
This scene is so tranquil, so peaceful --- but it would have been nice to see at least ONE person in the photo enjoying this serenity of the dusk.
Where is this?
Thailand?

I understand :)
Well, it is a very nice, serene, inviting (I would have come! ;) ) photo!

LaFoto, i think what makes this picutre so great is the lack of people in it... but if you had to have some one in frame some one sleeping on the hammock would fit in with the tranquilty of this scene IMO

Most reactions

New Topics

Back