PNA

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I can get creative also......:er:

7985-Landscape2_1TPF.jpg

Any thoughts???anyone???

:scratch: hmmm.... the sky is still "normal" ... and there are specks on your sensor, looks very much like my pics before the cloning tool is applied (I know, I should hand in the camera for cleaning, but I'd not have it for WEEKS and I just can't have that, not right now, not with the summer holidays and vacations coming up!) ... and you lassoed the lower part and then? Inverted and played with the colours? Cool effect, but that "normal" sky is a bit ... well ... funny in here.

i like it. :)

i think the clouds brings you further into the shot. which brought me to notice all the trees [which look cool :thumbup: ] and not just the ones on the right by the dock, which caught me at first. i like seeing things of interest throughout the shot. you got that here. :thumbup:

LaFoto said:
and there are specks on your sensor, ...

and you lassoed the lower part and then? Inverted and played with the colours? Cool effect, but that "normal" sky is a bit ... well ... funny in here.

You noticing specks bothers me.... I must check onto that, thanks.

All I did was invert the curves....right one down, left one up making a parabola. No other enshancements. Nothing happened to the sky.

song2006....Glad you like it, I had fun pushing buttons. :wink:

Most reactions

Back