Blurry Pictures

blurry pictures is kind of general. but for a guess, maybe the shutter speed isn't high enough. or the shots you are taking are at night or with very poor lighting. but if you could post up an example.. it would be much easier to answer you with =)

Ya gotta be more specific my friend; camera settings, environment, lighting, subject, focusing, etc.

Are you asking for tips on how to avoid blurry pics, or asking if you can sharpen a blurry pic after it's been taken? For either question we'll need more info on your equipment, technique, and examples of the blurry pic would be nice.

my mom was recently having trouble with blury pictures on her point and shoot. she took it to the camera guy and they told her that if she was ever shooting indoors, no matter what the lighting she needed flash...I assume your using an SLR so this probally woudnt apply...maybe a slower shutter speed?

I wanna sharpen a blurry pic after it's been taken.

I'm using Sony CyberShot P10

A short, very simple answer is: virtually every graphics program has a "Sharpen" feature/filter. You can use it to sharpen up a picture, and you can use it more than once until it's "sharp enough".

However(!), it can only do so much. If it's a truly blurry picture there's no way to make it sharp.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back