BMX Freestyle Shots- First Time

Thanks!

On a side ntoe:
Things learned....

Noon is a bad time to shoot if you want a bit more of a shallow DOF.
1/8000 shutter speed would be handy
Tripods are beneficial for those stitched action shots.
3D tracking is a joke

Not many comments, so I'll just assume these are the best photos anyone on here has ever seen. :lol:

Sure, you can assume that. However, if you want an honest opinion, maybe post only a few images, instead of this litany for real C&C.

I don't think so Trebek.

Not that big of a deal. If you get easily disoriented by 9 person, 2 generic park shots, then...

Less of a question of being "disoriented", then me feeling that the only beneficial critique, is a specific one. However, for a general critique: "meh".

I'll conclude that your "meh" is because you don't find the rider attractive enough.
I'll find one with larger muscles and get some shots for you, keep an eye out.

Not a question of the subject, but rather the lack of skill on both parts, yours and the riders. By the way, gay insinuations in your argument is very telling as to your maturity, both as a person and a photographer.

I don't think so Trebek.

Not that big of a deal. If you get easily disoriented by 9 person, 2 generic park shots, then...

boom!

I'll conclude that your "meh" is because you don't find the rider attractive enough.

and boom!

Not a question of the subject, but rather the lack of skill on both parts, yours and the riders. By the way, gay insinuations in your argument is very telling as to your maturity, both as a person and a photographer.

And you can't take a good diss. Funny, because you can take something else.

As far as some C&C, I'm happy you didn't use the cliche fisheye. And tighter shots, less space, more action. Boom!

Catchy.

I wasn't insinuating that you were gay, but interesting none the less that you took it as me calling you "gay".

My problem here with you is, you either disregarded the initial post or chose to ignore it. This was more of a feeler shoot as I have never shot anything with action like this before, and I'm unfamiliar with the sport.

Second, you chose to whine about the number of shots, vice picking one and commenting on it, I mean how slow could you be? Next time maybe try and scroll through the 9 shots (yes, big number) then stop at one you feel you can offer some C&C for, then post your comments. How hard is that?

As for your maturity comment, I could care less how mature you think I am from over there in your glass house.

I don't think so Trebek.

boom!

and boom!

And you can't take a good diss. Funny, because you can take something else.

As far as some C&C, I'm happy you didn't use the cliche fisheye. And tighter shots, less space, more action. Boom!

Catchy.
:lol:
Thanks.
I'll admit, from seeing photos online and in some magazines, I almost thought I HAD to have a fisheye out there (good thing I don't own one I guess :Joker: ).

I really wanted to get some tight shots from under him looking up (to make it look higher), but he wasn't getting very high and I didn't want his ass to land on my dome:confused:

These other guys are suppose to get some big air on the dirt track, so I'll be checking that out after more research.

Oh and the bigger muscles wouldn't hurt. No homo. Boom.

i like them but not having the riders face really takes away from them

Most reactions

Back