BOOOOOORIIIIIIIING!

core_17 said:
Come on people! POST! I'M BORED!

It'll prolly only be a little quirp in the news anywhere but here but a Jet Blue plane landed at LAX with it's front wheel turned 90deg. I happen to live close enough that I got to run out into the backyard and see the plane fly right overhead as it was lining up during final approach. Low enough I could see the wheel turned around without binoculars or anything. That was my excitment today. The plane landed without incident and everyone was fine :D

My great hubby surprised me tonight with a brand new light meter he got off ebay for about $40. I like analog, not digital, readouts and I've always liked the way the Gossen Luna Pros look. :thumbup:

So now I'm the proud new owner of one. :cheer:

I like surprise presents, but surprise presents of photographic gear are usually the best. :sillysmi:

Yayyyyy for my husband! :lovey:

no one was posting coz tpf was down... well it was for us aussies at least. Me and Ian were just put into an intensive cold turkey rehab..... not nice. But we're back now.. YAY!

Best tpf moment would be finally finding out 'what chase is'. I always wondered why that was his title... and now we all know..... mwa hahaha.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back