Bought an used lens

XxDerekQcxX

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi everyone , i bought an Used Sigma lens and i was wondering which dlsr Models will they fit ?

vQ0014j.jpg

Here the picture

Attachments

• vQ0014j.jpg
    vQ0014j.jpg
    913.1 KB · Views: 140
  • y4SavXp.jpg
    y4SavXp.jpg
    974.3 KB · Views: 139
  • 2AsqgAl.jpg
    2AsqgAl.jpg
    945.5 KB · Views: 142
We need better shots of the mount, not the lens itself, to tell what it will fit.

The mount is the silver part at the bottom of your photos.
Sigma can make a lens for a variety of mounts, or camera bodies. Such as Nikon, Pentax, Canon, etc. Thus the lens can look exactly the same except for the mount.

Also, some of the older Sigma lenses were made during the film SLR camera time. And some may have issue with the Digital SLR.

Buying a lens and then buying the camera....................................hmmm now that's a new concept.
Its like buying a set a wheels and then trying to find a car that will fit it.

Here it is

Attachments

• QVXk86M.jpg
    QVXk86M.jpg
    867.9 KB · Views: 115
  • h3Dx35W.jpg
    h3Dx35W.jpg
    977.8 KB · Views: 132
  • noHT6JG.jpg
    noHT6JG.jpg
    687.1 KB · Views: 111
Buying a lens and then buying the camera....................................hmmm now that's a new concept.
Did i even said that i wanted to buy a camera for it? I want to know which brand will it fit ...

Did i even said that i wanted to buy a camera for it? I want to know which brand will it fit ...
Good point, too much assumption on my part :)

Looks like a Canon.

I'm not sure that's Canon EF. Could be I guess. To late to research right now.

There is a possibility that the lens is a "Minolta A mount" lens which works with the Sony "Alpha" mount after Sony bought Konica Minolta Camera division and change it to "Alpha".

Most reactions

Back