Bought my first camera! How do I start my business?

Does anyone want to partner with me in my new photography business? I think with the new trick of using no lense we might be able to make millions!

I'd like to take this opportunity to announce that "Pinky's Photos" is now franchising and anyone who wants in is welcome.

for some reason this just reminded me of something ridiculous i saw this weekend.... i was at the zoo and i saw some lady walking around with a D80 with no lens attached. just open. and she was pointing at stuff hitting the shutter release. obviously nothing was happening but i'm pretty sure she thought she was taking pictures. it was so ridiculous i didn't even find it funny.

I think you should have approached this poor lady and tell her about her problem. You probably would have ended up on Candid Camera or some such show :lol:

Take the lens off your camera and look through the viewfinder. No way this person didn't know there was something wrong.

removing the lens doubles your megapixel count which is, of course, the most important aspect a camera.:thumbup:

for some reason this just reminded me of something ridiculous i saw this weekend.... i was at the zoo and i saw some lady walking around with a D80 with no lens attached. just open. and she was pointing at stuff hitting the shutter release. obviously nothing was happening but i'm pretty sure she thought she was taking pictures. it was so ridiculous i didn't even find it funny.

I think you should have approached this poor lady and tell her about her problem. You probably would have ended up on Candid Camera or some such show :lol:

Take the lens off your camera and look through the viewfinder. No way this person didn't know there was something wrong.

i think i would have been embarrassed just to say something. that would be one hell of awkward conversation.

lol, i've honestly never tried it. can you even see anything?

Will I get more money for my photos if I shoot with no lense? I'll try.

Warning.... you're not supposed to 'dry fire' those things.. ! You'll ruin the shutter pin.. :meh:

Only in america...

Somebody was looking for a pink camera under $200 recently. Hope you gave hime the link. :lmao:

So you already have the lens. Good, you are all set.
LOL that was me.....for my Fiance, ended up getting a Sony for $229, she is used to the Sony features so it is what it is.

LOL that was me.....for my Fiance, ended up getting a Sony for $229, she is used to the Sony features so it is what it is.
i bet it didn't come with a key ;)

or a mirror completely exposed to open air.
i was actually able to take a picture without the lens on my D50. there are no settings you can use to actually take a clear picture though. the best image i could make out was a completely white with a slightly less white blob in the middle. the slightly less white blob was my cat.

i did have to set the focus to manual on the body. if in auto nothing happens.

i bet it didn't come with a key ;)
Its actually a pretty neat little camera. It's the w220 model and it has nearly no lag and takes pretty darn good pictures compared to the old Sony we have.

AF/MF mode in Canon cameras is located on the lens (unless there's a way from the menu to set that which i haven't come across).

i'd like to see the picture you took without the lens. :D

Its actually a pretty neat little camera. It's the w220 model and it has nearly no lag and takes pretty darn good pictures compared to the old Sony we have.
the P&S cameras these days are much better than the ones that were available a few years back.
i remember my brother paid over $500 for a P&S Minolta camera and the body was HUGE on that thing. took 4 batteries and they'd drain after a short while.

AF/MF mode in Canon cameras is located on the lens (unless there's a way from the menu to set that which i haven't come across).

i'd like to see the picture you took without the lens. :D

i deleted it so i took another. looks the same though. what's weird is in the lcd on the camera i see a white picture with an off white blob, but when viewed on my pc it's just black. when looking through the viewfinder i see all white and white blob.

lol, i just noticed.... f/0 ftw! she was onto something :D

DSC_6381.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back