--Boxer Turtle-- Week 26: "Big Brother...", "Reflections Submissions and Final Voting

So which will it be?

• Clawed - Reflections on Town Lake

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • mishele - Reflections...Flowers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fight Club

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Whew, I can't believe I fit that in the tile length limit.

Anyways, your topics are:

Big Brother is Watching

or

Reflections

As always, they are due Sunday by 5:00 PM EST

Reflections on Town Lake

3781092453_e8362667d4_b.jpg

Reflections....Flowers
IMG_791800.jpg

Congrats, Clawed!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mishele, very nice shot. I really like the shades of green in this photo, well done!

Mishele, very nice shot. I really like the shades of green in this photo, well done!

Thanks Clawed!!! Your picture was pretty amazing!!I was a little out of my league w/ that shot! I m way new to all this so every new topic is an adventure!! It makes for great practice!

See ya this week.....:D

Bravo Clawed!!!!! LOVE IT. It reminded me of the Eiffel tower. Every time I look at it I see something new.

Mishele, Can you tell me more about your photo? It is really well done. It looks like there is water movement becaue of the blur (great effect). Was this a stream or a rain barrel.....fish pond? So many questions. Would appreciate a break down on how you acheived the shot.

Bravo Clawed!!!!! LOVE IT. It reminded me of the Eiffel tower. Every time I look at it I see something new.

Mishele, Can you tell me more about your photo? It is really well done. It looks like there is water movement becaue of the blur (great effect). Was this a stream or a rain barrel.....fish pond? So many questions. Would appreciate a break down on how you acheived the shot.

lol......break down

I took a black tray filled it w/ water and put the flowers in it. I had the tray in the shade and the background was some bushes in the sunlight. To get the blur I would hold the cam. and kick the table w/ my foot to get the water in the tray to ripple...lol There hasnt been any editing of this shot. (except cropping, because i dont know how to do much else yet..lol)
Oh and I misted the flowers w/ water. I m not sure what the set up was on the cam. I would have to look that up because I shot SOOOO many pics to learn what worked.

Thanks for asking....lol It was just something I threw together. I glad that people liked the shot. :D

Thank you for the background info. (Files in memory for future experimentation days)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back