boxers or briefs...? cotton or silk...

Calliope said:
:hugs: Awww... big group hug :hug:: . Scary, scary sight - all the dark side people in a big huddle! :lol:

I'm sensing a nosedive here ... but dang what a dive it would be!!! :lmao:

Calliope said:
:hugs: Awww... big group hug :hug:: . Scary, scary sight - all the dark side people in a big huddle! :lol:

i'm not sure if its possible... it has never been scientifically tested... the world could end.

Archangel said:
i'm not sure if its possible... it has never been scientifically tested... the world could end.

if all the darksiders were in one place, does that mean it'd be pitch black where we are and brightly lit everywhere else?

anicole said:
if all the darksiders were in one place, does that mean it'd be pitch black where we are and brightly lit everywhere else?

Can you just see it, a huge dark area with a bunch of glowing eyes! :lol: I don't think the world is ready for all the dark siders to get together... Angel would be right, it could possibly be the end of the world! :twisted: :shock:

i think if it were indoors all the light bulbs would smash... outdoors, an eclipse of somekind... ravens probably used to that tho :mrgreen:

ahhh my version of heaven...

thanks for the love coven chicks...and angel... always need the loving from across the big pond....!!

ok...gotta run...same bat time..same bat channel....

Calliope said:
Can you just see it, a huge dark area with a bunch of glowing eyes! :lol: I don't think the world is ready for all the dark siders to get together... Angel would be right, it could possibly be the end of the world! :twisted: :shock:

So ... who's up for a DarkSide Meetup?

Date:

you know we are in...me, you, robin, ravin....we can all fit in the mustang, right????

oh... you mean ....er....gulp....fly????

without a broom..??? *turns green.....slobbers some...*

you know, I'm serious. We should discuss a dark side meet up.

Oh the fun!

We could have it on the summer solstice! :lol: :er:

i know theres somekind of ritual at 'stone henge' for the solstice... you heard of that thing.... big circle of stones... been there since.... er... a long time!

Hey, it's already decorated so we don't have to spring for decorations! :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back