Boy or Girl?

Boy or girl?

• Georgia Louise

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Isaac William

Votes: 18 62.1%

• Total voters
I voted girl...I like the name. "Georgia Louise Plasticspanner" just sounds so melodic. Wheras "Isa Willie" doesn't. :greenpbl:

Ooops!So sorry. :blushing:

I only meant to leave you all in suspense for an hour...........but I fell asleep!:lol:

So our baby is most likely going to be (they never say "definately"! :lol: )......

Georgia Louise.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Love the name :love: Congratulations on your little girl, they are fantastic :D

Antarctican said:
Hey, that's awesome news!!!!!!!!!!!! Daddy's little girl.....awwwwwww.

Daddy's Tomboy! :lol:

She's probably going to be into dolls & girly stuff but hopefully with a little direction & guidance she'll get into rallying & motorsport! :D :thumbup:

I hope they'll both get into photography in some form or other too! It makes you look at things in a totally different way! :thumbup:

It's about time you clued us in! :lol:

Congrats on the little bundle of pink! ;)

PlasticSpanner said:
Daddy's Tomboy! :lol:

She's probably going to be into dolls & girly stuff but hopefully with a little direction & guidance she'll get into rallying & motorsport! :D :thumbup:

I hope they'll both get into photography in some form or other too! It makes you look at things in a totally different way! :thumbup:
There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with tomboys. I was a tomboy, and I turned out great!

...course now I'm often pretty girly. :p

:D:D:D I was right! I knew it's a girl!!! congrats!!! :D

Most reactions

Back