Testeckols

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These are a couple shots of my Boxers.
Tiger is the Brindle
Lilly is the boxer / ? mix
I have a ton of photo's of them, but I feel these are some of the better one's.
Let me know what you think.
IMG_0289Standarde-mailviewWinCE.jpg

IMG_0218croppedLargeWebview.jpg

IMG_0441croppedLargeWebview.jpg

:lol: I have been waiting for this thread! These are some good lookin dogs but the on-board flash is giving them the "blue eye"

Have you ever heard of BoxerWorld? One day, I will upload more pictures of my pups but for now there is this thread that has another member's adorable white boxer and then my pups are in post 14 and 15.

Awww.... the expression on the third one is just pitiful. Makes me want to go hug him. The first one is rather "snapshot-y" and the flash gave the second picture a case of "blue" eye. Beautiful dogs.

Thanks, both of you.
I am working on getting a Sunpak Flash w/ Optical Slave Flash Trigger, this will allow me to bounce my flash and avoid the "blue eye".

And, Bytch, Yes I have gone to Boxerworld, not recently though, but it is a great sight. Your's are really cute, and that young white Boxer make's me want to get another one.

Brighteyes, that look of pitiful, is him getting annoyedf with the camera, he waws refusing to look at me.

oh my, i am partial to boxers. i really love what you captured in #3! i find the background a tad distracting. if this was my dog, i would want it framed. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back