Brooklyn Bridge and Hester St.

bnz506

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Brooklyn Bridge
Taken out the window of the car.
brooklynbridgeoneln5.jpg

Standing on Hester st. Looking down Mott st.
chinatownnychesterfv0.jpg

-edit-

Added a shot of my neighbors house, the tree is starting to bloom.
usethisnn2.jpg

I love the first and the last has beautiful colors.
Very nice.

Dani

The last one is... intimidating. How was it processed? Might make a good addition to the dark side.

I don't really see anything to focus on in the second. No bright colors, no outstanding shapes. The fire escape ladders on the left draw my eye the most.

BIG thumbs up for the first. Love the blue, love the pattern of the bridge against the clouds. :thumbsup: Nice shot. I would try to either pull more detail from the bridge or make it entirely silhouetted. Right now there's just enough detail to annoy me. :p Nice shot, regardless.

I like them all but love the last one... did you boost saturation there? That green seems to be glowing. :)

Im not sure I think its the paint, I boosted the saturation up to 30.

I thought I posted a response but I guess not I must be losing my mind. That 2nd picture I shot on the move so the the original had horrible composition I wanted to try to save it so I rotated and cut off some of the bottom. I want to go back to that street and retake the the picture because, in the original most of the street got cut off but there is this really cool bend that looks amazing.

I think I like the detail in #1. It's like... industrial cold steel meets the warmth (not... 'technically' speaking obviously) of mother nature.

#2 is definatley missing it's other half (the better half I'd say).

The color in the last one is incredible! I really like the dark gloomy sort of sky with the bright green on the house and the leaves.

Love the first one, great urban photo, beautiful lines and angle.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back