Bunch of little goslings...

BadRotation

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Sorry they are a bit under exposed. It is a horrible day to be shooting (very cloudy and dark out.) and I didnt wanna kick the ISO up to high.

What do you guys think of them...

img3626sharpsmall4qd.jpg

img3627sharpsmall3zt.jpg

img3638sharpsmall6ky.jpg

img3648sharpsmall7el.jpg

img3677sharpsmall7mm.jpg

img3704sharpsmall0ry.jpg

img3710sharpsmall7pm.jpg

img3736sharpsmall9hh.jpg

img3759sharpsmall5sg.jpg

the second to the last is just awesome...these are great.....i love to watch geese with thier babies...your very lucky to have been able snap these photos...good good job!!

aprilraven said:
the second to the last is just awesome...these are great.....i love to watch geese with thier babies...your very lucky to have been able snap these photos...good good job!!

There are two other nests that are going to be hatching within the next day or so. I am hoping I can get a couple shots of the babies with their heads sticking out of the shells, since they can take over a day to come completely out of their shell.

Not too underexposed, I think. The reflect the grey weather you must be having only too well! And aren't goslings and ducklings cute? They are! You'd want to catch one and stroke it... though, of course, that would be very unwise. I believe those Mother Geese can become quite fierce, attacking you powerfully, if you only as much as tipped your finger at one of her babies.

Nice captures. This is just about the only time I don't mind seeing them is when they are so young.

The rest of the year we "Wisconsinites" lovingly refer to them as rats with wings :p

Most reactions

Back