Business Card Design

hey I hope you dont get mad over this but I made a quick card for you. You can use it if you like just PM me and I can send you the psd.

deepspringcopyyl5.jpg

Uhh..

AWESOME!

*ahem I need a card design... how much*

This is my quick version just to show you what I mean.

deepspring.jpg

It's not business card size and I made do with the fonts I had instead of searching for more.

This is my quick version just to show you what I mean.

deepspring.jpg

It's not business card size and I made do with the fonts I had instead of searching for more.

Very harsh for photography. Makes me feel like I am going to a hard rock concert instead of a photographic session. But its still nice

you may also want to try and get a non-gmail email address. Although i would probably hold gmail higher than the rest of the free email accounts, its still free and everyone knows it, I think you can get a free account on mail.com where they let you choose the domain name too... AOL might do this for free now too if i remember correctly. Personally i think your work should speak for itself, and you shoudlnt really need a fancy business card or a "real" website, or professional email address. but of course all those things help get you noticed.

I noticed in deepsprings myspace that age was listed as 17 years old.
If this is correct then I understand the use of all the free accounts.
You have to make due with what you have and what your budget is.
Or... make friends with people.
I only pay for my domain name which comes with email addresses.
I make my own webpages (which arent perfect but they work) and I host them on a friends server for free (until it crashed that is. but it'll be up soon and refurbished.. AGAIN)

deepspring- You got talent and you can do things with it. It just takes time and sometimes knowing the right people.

Yup I'm only 17 which is one of the main reasons for the free accounts. I rather be spending a little more of the money I don't have on camera stuff right now. This summer after schools over I'm planning on trying to set up a lot more of the business stuff.

Thank you very much neea :)

A slight recommendation. Get another website other than myspace. Its REALLY not even slightly professional, and many people cannot access it fully because they don't have an account.

A flickr account is a good way to show off your work, but www.freeservers.com still offers some FREE websites.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back