Busted LCD screen...

photo_lover_73401

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have a Polaroid T737 digital camera and last night my LCD screen got broke does anyone know of anyone who sells or replaces these screens? Please let me know if you know what I could do because it's a great camera and my husband is wanting this camera now since I've got my DSLR. Thanks for any advise you'll have for me.

photo_lover_73401:(

I broke my ipod screen once, brought it to best buy to see if my warranty could fix it. but apparently broken LCD screens are caused by abuse and neglect :p..

but they told me to go to a cell phone store so I would definitely check that out. I never bothered with my ipod so I can't tell you for sure

Unfortunately this is nearly always a return to manufacturer job, and quite often it is prohibitively expensive to get repaired. Call up Polaroid and ask them what their stance on it is.

Unfortunately this is nearly always a return to manufacturer job, and quite often it is prohibitively expensive to get repaired. Call up Polaroid and ask them what their stance on it is.

thanx for the info...i've already looked on polaroids website and their warranties say it doesn't cover accidents just manufactors defaults. they consider it abuse.

I broke my ipod screen once, brought it to best buy to see if my warranty could fix it. but apparently broken LCD screens are caused by abuse and neglect :p..

but they told me to go to a cell phone store so I would definitely check that out. I never bothered with my ipod so I can't tell you for sure

thanks for the info i might try that if that dont work which in my po-dunk of a town prob wont, i'll just save my money up and buy a new 1.

They won't cover the screen. Spend a little more if you can and buy a new camera. It's going to cost right on up there as much as a new and possibly better camera would cost

~Michael~

Most reactions

Back