Buy this for your favorite beginner - Mama wants an Apple Watch

e.rose

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.emilymcgonigle.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Have kids curious about photography and you want to get them their own camera so they stop messing with yours? Know a new mom or dad who wants to get into photography, but doesn't want to spend a fortune on a brand new DSLR? Do you have a blogger friend who is constantly borrowing your gear to take photos for their blog posts, in order to avoid the copyright infringing ways of stealing their images off Google?

I've got just the thing for you (o!

I am selling my Canon T2i, along with a Canon BG-E8 Battery grip, the original camera strap, 2 Canon batteries, Canon battery charger, and the 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS kit lens. - $375+shipping

The lens is missing the lens cap.

The camera is missing the battery door, however it isn't needed as long as you intend to use the battery grip. If you want to use the camera without the grip, it is possible to purchase extra battery doors.

Camera, lens, and grip are all in good working condition, however each may show light signs of wear such as scratches, scuffs, or light dirt, from normal use.

Thank you!

Sell It On Ebay0037.jpgSell It On Ebay0018.jpg Sell It On Ebay0021.jpg Sell It On Ebay0025.jpg Sell It On Ebay0030.jpgSell It On Ebay0057.jpgSell It On Ebay0058.jpgSell It On Ebay0040.jpg Sell It On Ebay0046.jpg Sell It On Ebay0048.jpg Sell It On Ebay0050.jpg Sell It On Ebay0056.jpg

I'm not in the market, but I will give it a BUMP! for a good deal!
I hope you get your watch! :)

Tis a big day when you decide to sell the starting camera!
(ps are you sure the battery door isn't in the side of the battery grip? the bit that goes up into the camera body has a section where you can store the door and it sits in there quite snug so a few do forget that its even there).

I'm not in the market, but I will give it a BUMP! for a good deal!
I hope you get your watch! :)

Haha, thanks!

Tis a big day when you decide to sell the starting camera!
(ps are you sure the battery door isn't in the side of the battery grip? the bit that goes up into the camera body has a section where you can store the door and it sits in there quite snug so a few do forget that its even there).

It's not. That's the first place I looked.

I loaned this camera out to a friend indefinitely, and she had it for a year, and I have a feeling she misplaced it.

Awwww, you seem like such a sweetheart...I have an old Casio I can send you, for free! it's a men's watch, but hey, it's got dual time zones, calculator, waterproof to 100 feet, sexy black plastic strap (well, one-half of the original strap), and a probably-about-to-conk-out battery that I put in myself with a pocketknife, right there at the K-mart watch and jewelery counter...I know it's not a sexy Apple watch, but it tells time great, has that COOL calculator!, and it's one hell of a conversation piece. I suppose it could be safety-pinned to one's blouse or jacket, and work as a lapel-type watch, you know to Think Different and all...

Yes...I said it's free, and, it's a, wait for it, wait forrrrr it....a "Casio"!!!!!!!

Awwww, you seem like such a sweetheart...I have an old Casio I can send you, for free! it's a men's watch, but hey, it's got dual time zones, calculator, waterproof to 100 feet, sexy black plastic strap (well, one-half of the original strap), and a probably-about-to-conk-out battery that I put in myself with a pocketknife, right there at the K-mart watch and jewelery counter...I know it's not a sexy Apple watch, but it tells time great, has that COOL calculator!, and it's one hell of a conversation piece. I suppose it could be safety-pinned to one's blouse or jacket, and work as a lapel-type watch, you know to Think Different and all...

I got a solar powered Casio, and it is a great watch!
They last forever, and it just creams I am so cool!!!:Clown:

You better order one quick, they are going fast!!! :)

Yah, bro.

I worked the overnight (read: 2 overnights in a row) setting all that sh*t up. And then I went home the morning of April 10th, took a nap, and went *back* to work for pre-order day, ha.

I AM EXHAUSTED...

But the best thing was the fact that I got to play with them all day every day and it was so much fun, haha.

You better order one quick, they are going fast!!! :)

^^^^I didn't see this comment at first, haha, so I'm responding to it now.

They're already back-ordered 4-6 weeks.

My manager placed his order at 2:01am our time (12am Cali time) and his is already quoted for June delivery, haha.

So I just wanna get my order in as soon as I can, but that being said, I've experienced Apple's, "Under-promise, over-deliver" method several times, so I'm not too worried about it. By the time we get to June, I think the wait times will drop anyway. (That's just PURE speculation on my part, that is in no way, shape, or form, official word).

Besides, my birthday is in June, so if it ships in June, it'll just feel like a fun, exciting present, haha.

I'm also being a lot more patient about this one because, while I am incomprehensibly excited about it, it's not something that I... had and don't have. Like I don't know what I'm missing first hand, and I've been able to function without it up until this point.

So I WANT one.

I'm selling my first camera to GET one...

But the mad rush to order at 2:00am on April 10th wasn't really a stressor for me, because I'll get it when it gets here. Ha.

^^^^I didn't see this comment at first, haha, so I'm responding to it now.

They're already back-ordered 4-6 weeks.

My manager placed his order at 2:01am our time (12am Cali time) and his is already quoted for June delivery, haha.

So I just wanna get my order in as soon as I can, but that being said, I've experienced Apple's, "Under-promise, over-deliver" method several times, so I'm not too worried about it. By the time we get to June, I think the wait times will drop anyway. (That's just PURE speculation on my part, that is in no way, shape, or form, official word).

Besides, my birthday is in June, so if it ships in June, it'll just feel like a fun, exciting present, haha.

I'm also being a lot more patient about this one because, while I am incomprehensibly excited about it, it's not something that I... had and don't have. Like I don't know what I'm missing first hand, and I've been able to function without it up until this point.

So I WANT one.

I'm selling my first camera to GET one...

But the mad rush to order at 2:00am on April 10th wasn't really a stressor for me, because I'll get it when it gets here. Ha.

I never even seen one in person. But they are interesting! :)

Ill wait for the 3rd generation to come out, then I'll buy the first gen for pennies!

Did the same with the iPad 2, people are giving them away!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back