Buying a backdrop stand today. Any last-minute recommendations?

If your going to be using this backgrond stand outside, you may want to order some sandbags too for the days that theres a little breeze.

Hey guys, I want a portable change room and I'm trying to figure out the best route. The max dimensions for this change room will be 8' x8'. It should be light and portable.

I was looking into pipe and drape system, like they use in trade shows but it's tough to find and can be expensive. Then I thought of using two back drop kits and finding (if such a thing is available) two cross bars with hardware.

With either system, I can buy the drapery separate. I'm in BC and would prefer buying something in Canada to save on shipping. I'd really like to hear your suggestions.

Thanks
You could use backdrop stands/heavy duty light stands, or something along the lines of what you mentioned...the trade show stands etc.
Or you could put something together with PVC pipe & fittings.

You might also consider a 'camping' tent. They come in just about any size and are easy to set up and pack around.

Thanks for the tips.

Big Mike - where is the best place in Canada to buy used commercial gear? Is there any place in Vancouver that you would recommend?

Thanks

Most reactions

Back