By the Power of Greyskull

THORHAMMER

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Just thought you guys would get a kick our of this.

So I opened the door this morning to the faint sound of knocking.

"Hello were here with the FBI"

a dude and a chick dressed well.
'Wow" I said, you caught me early.

They were just checking up on police records which they have to do god forbid we have an attack and they didnt follow up on all the records, Still its kinda retarted but hey, they were super friendly and nice too. They didnt even try to nose around, they stayed back a few feet, we decided to have lunch @ starbucks next week. This was from a barrage of port pictures i took over the last 2 weekends 100% from public sidewalk resulting in 3 police responses.

I noticed the lady was staring my crotch down pretty aggressively.

I looked down at my own crotcherly region. Crap, I was totally talking to the FBI with the door wide open wearing just my He-Man boxers.

;)
Anyways, what the heck. Hopefully I wont be labeled a

"fashion Dissadent" and thrown into "Nordstroms-tanamo"

You have He-Man boxers??????

too? :p

As Skelator would say, "Excellent!" :biglaugh:

Be sides the He Man boxers I think this is a good thing. Could mean less hassle as you pursue your industrial photography. You are now in the "system". Maybe they could give you a card or a letter saying that you have been checked out. On the other hand not sure if they are barking up the wrong tree. I imagine they have to check out all leads, but seems a little excessive. At least our tax dollars are being well spent?

Love & Bass

You could always just ask for her business card and when the police show up have them call her and ask if He-man is ok to shoot the area...you'd think she had a bit more finesse than to stare at your package even if she was reliving her memories of He-man.

Hahahaha

I was thinking of letters to penthouse about FBI and "Package" permits. No such luck, I think those letters may be all made up to be honest.

Pics of the female FBI agent. So they are checking out people who have had the cops called on them for taking photos. Man are they going to be busy.

And you guys thought I was joking about He-man.

PIC-0009.jpg

Oh my god, that's the funniest story I've seen on here in a while...

and the funniest reply:

You have He-Man boxers??????

too? :p

But at the same time, how frickin' lame.

Tax dollars well spent? Yea, right. They're doing a great job protecting us, obviously focused on the right things.

Our society is so obsessed with treating the symptoms, not the cause.
lmao.

haha, I just remembered He-Man was one of my favorite Atari games. Why, I don't know...
masters_of_the_universe__the_power_of_he-man.png

I was trying to flex my leg for the picture so I would look all crazy.

Now my leg hurts

The Leg flexing showed...

My He-Man pants are different then yours tho! Mine are mostly blue - I think there's a Skeletor on the right butt-cheek too. :D

images

:D

Most reactions

Back