By the Power of Greyskull

And you guys thought I was joking about He-man.

PIC-0009.jpg

Is that a picture of He-Mans Package :er:

Good thing you didn't answer the door in a G-string... think of the stories that would be spreading around the FBI... wait, they already are, about some guy that answers the door in his HeMan underwear... lol

You're famous... or is that infamous now at the FBI!

If I caught the agent looking at my package, I would have embarrassed her... "oh, you'll have to excuse me, its a little cold in here..." LOL!

Lol,

hemans package, LOL I cant believe kids never notice the funny poses on the cartoons.
I wish I had known they were coming I would have worn the Borat Sling.

"You want to have sexy Lunchtime at coffee bucks ?"

actually, I would even blur part of the name.

if someone posted my card here with my full name, I would be pretty angry.
And I am not even FBI, and I do not make a secret of my name. But it is just something one does not do, mentioning a full name on the internet without permit of that person.

they are public servants, the card they hand out to the general public is just that, public information. enough said.

Also,

I'm making the details semi-public in case anything weird ever happens , hope that makes sense.

Last edited:
they are public servants, the card they hand out to the general public is just that, public information. enough said.

Also,

I'm making the details semi-public in case anything weird ever happens , hope that makes sense.

you might be right here, maybe I am just overcareful with such things.

Hey, but nothing weird will happen, your underpants will always protect you ;)

I imagine mulder and scully will probably pick him up in a black cargo van and then go to " lunch" whatever that code name means.

I doubt internet people could help you, but what do you mean if anything weird happens?

I doubt internet people could help you, but what do you mean if anything weird happens?

He's probably talking about the black helicopters that might swoop down and take him away.

probably nothing would ever happen but I feel better to openly express my feelings about our oppressive government and its torture and wiretapping activities knowing a few hundred people who know where im from, my name know about it too.

Hey, allow me to wallow in my paranoia

:lol:

probably nothing would ever happen but I feel better to openly express my feelings about our oppressive government and its torture and wiretapping activities knowing a few hundred people who know where im from, my name know about it too.

Hey, allow me to wallow in my paranoia

:lol:

LOL, I'm with ya there - I don't think it's paranoia but reality with the current people in power. (I won't name names):lol::lol:

If we don't see you post on here for a few days...we'll alert the FBI....oh, wait...um, the police? We'll send someone after you anyway.

" The truth is out there"!!!!:salute::salute::shock::shock::shock::alien:

too bad that song wasn't playing when the FBI stopped by

Last edited by a moderator:
So, how was lunch by the way??? We never heard - did you have a scone or muffin?:lol:

Most reactions

Back