C&C on toy digicam pics

cal_gundert05

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey all!

I'm learning to take pics with my toy digital camera (0.1 megapixels), so I was hoping to get some C&C from you guys.

1)
122483767-M.jpg

2)
122483669-M.jpg

3)
122483762-M-1.jpg

4)
122483763-M-1.jpg

5)
122483765-M.jpg

Thanks!

a couple of those are surprisingly good for a .1MP camera! The bridge shot aint bad. My son has a .3MP camera and he's actually turned out some descent shots (he just turned 4). Can I ask why you have a .1MP camera? Is it like a keychain or something?

This toy cam isn't my only camera--I also have a 35mm SLR and a 3 mp digicam.

The toy was actually a present from my grandma. It had been sitting unused in a drawer for the last year, until I decided to try it out. I'm going for a digital-holga feel.

Hmph.... "Maintenance in Progress" .... :irked:

Meaning: no pics right now...

It is! It is!
And I can see your pics.

And the first and last are really quite good for having been taken with just a toy camera.
(I can't say I have ever really SEEN a digital TOY camera. My daughter had the Fisher Price thing that still took film - but then that was 10 years ago).

Honestly, for what its worth, those are some decent pics, particularly the bridge one. :mrgreen:

A question-- D'you know the brand of the toy camera? And, is it digital or film? I'm looking into investing one just for the fun of it. :sillysmi:

Ack, sorry. Nevermind about the digital/film part, I see that it's digi.
Oh, and, by the way; those are awesome for a toy camera, 'specially the one of the Bay Bridge.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back