C&C pleaseeeee

Noonz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Not sure if i like this photo yet.. bit boring for my style but i thought i'd get some opinions on it anyway :D cheers

uploaddddd.jpg

i like what you've done here - not something i see everyday, and i like how you lit up the marble (is that what that is?) with the candle.

Ooohhh, very interesting. What is that? A glass marble or something? I like the amber tones in this, almost like sepia, which I usually hate, but I actually like, dare I say, love this. It has a nice warm feeling to it. [: I like how the ball doesn't even sink into the sheets that much, I guess it's not that heavy? I do think the candle competes with the subject, and usually I would think bed sheet wrinkles are distracting, but the shadows on them make the photo all the more interesting for me. And I love love love the focus on the subject, very sharp and the light catching on the bubbles are very nice! Very creative way in using light. I like it! :love::thumbup:

I really like it, warm and interesting, the only distraction would be the wrinkles of the cloth could have been reduced perhaps? But then again it could be adding a bit of character as well.

Id love to see a larger size to have a look at the bubbles within the sphere. Thats where my eye is drawn, the bubbles.

Nice work Noonz :)

:thumbup:

Wow! Thanks so much guys! ;)

potownrob; thank you! It's like a marble but a lot larger. the photo was shot in a pitch black room with only the candle as a light source.

Sbuxo; Thanks :) Its not sinking because the ball is on a sheet, thats on a table :p hahaha. Took me about 15 shots to get the focus and sharpness perfect!

RobNZ; Thank you very much! I'm on a different computer at the moment but i will try to post a larger size a little later ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back