C&C

Alainzzz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I think both of these pictures where taken in Bonavista, Newfoundland.

newfoundland2007123.jpg

trip20070371.jpg

Rather than saying what I like, I will ask you a question...

Do you like how the white sky fills much of the top picture, or the how the blue water fills most of the bottom picture better?

Looks like both the line of boats and the yellow boat thing were good possible subjects. I don't think you quite got them, but good eye for spotting them.

A higher angle on the yellow boat might have helped so you could see its interior.

I won't comment on what sabbath said, but I know what he's going for and I agree. :)

awww home... havent been back in such a long time (10 years) one of these days I'll go back..i think #1 shows a true depection of the small towns in newfoundland.. if it was my pic, i bump up the colors a bit, and tone down that sky

awww ... one of these days I'll go back...
Oh, for that I got a BRILLIANT idea! Already start planning to be there for the THIRD, BIG, INTERNATIONAL TPF Meet-Up in summer of 2010! That will be in the very ............... Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew.................... foundland!!! :biggrin:

To the photo ... well, the answer to sabbath's question is still pending, which is why I won't say anything that might reply to it, either, but I am sure my immediate thoughts upon viewing these two photos were on the very same lines that sabbath's thoughts are on (<-that's tonguetwister words, I'm glad I'm only typing them but need not pronouce them), so now I'm curious for Alain to come back and give us his answer ;).

You sure this was Bonavista, NF..??
Looks like the sardine factory in Monterey to me...
I like the blue reflection of the white sky on the water...
and the little whore-house, left of centre - with the chimney...
Ah.... memories....
Anon

Rather than saying what I like, I will ask you a question...

Do you like how the white sky fills much of the top picture, or the how the blue water fills most of the bottom picture better?

I think the first one would be better if the sky was blue, instead of completely white. I included alot of water in the second one so that all of the mast f the reflection was shown.

Jedo_03: I've never been to Monterey, so it can't be.

Thank for the feedback.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back