Cafepress

EBphotography

TPF Junkie!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Probably a thread around here about this. Our school is considering an online store with school merchandise, and I am promoting this idea. I was wondering if anyone has info on the quality of Cafepress' performance, both quality of merchandise and delivery.

Sure do... http://www.cafepress.com/thephotoforum ;)

I think the quality is great, and quick shipping too. We have several items from the TPF store as well as other cafe press merchants with no complaints :D

So if a kid orders a t-shirt at school, they may have to wait until 9 other kids order that t-shirt, before they will print it? Thats not cool.

Edit: Alison didn't see your response! Only saw Mikes, sorry. Good to know you were happy. I was aware we had a store here and that where I got the idea! Didn't know how many ordered from it and what their thoughts were.

Was that a TPF product Mike? I know we had shipping issues with the TPF straps but that was a different merchant.

Yes, I was talking about the TFP straps. I didn't realize that was a different merchant. Scratch my previous remarks then. :blushing:

Hooray for Mikes comment being invalid! Now all I have are positive comments to show the school. :) Thanks guys. *high five*

EBphotography said:
Bump. No other opinions of Cafepress?
I use it as well as several non-profit art companies and never had a problem - good shipping, quality product.

a friend of mine uses cafepress our bands merch and his other bands stuff. also i just opened a store there the other day... havent done much but make stupid shirts and stuff with it thought...
my buddie seems to like it. hes put afew different products up on them. and everything sofar seems to be good quality.

our "band" =www.cafepress.com/stopfate
his other (and better)band= www.cafepress.com/dielikeahero
my crap= www.cafepress.com/boneheadkrap
the nice thing is you can link it threw your website so it pops up as if its on your site.

Most reactions

Back