Calendar collage

JustJazzie

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
There are a few people who I end up printing a calendar for every year as christmas gifts. Unless I get an awesome replacement in the next few days before I send it to print- it looks like these were the lucky winners!
Only one of these were not taken at home. New years resolution? Get out more often! LOL
Im not terrible thrilled that October and November are so close but eh. Win some and lose some I suppose!

31303205835_ed4c524f5e_c.jpg

These are great Jazzie! January and March are my favorites. You live in a beautiful area and have used it to stunning advantage. Spill it - which one is not from home?

Who do you use for printing? Curious because I'm also printing a calendar of my 2016 favorites for a few of my "fans" (mostly family and neighbors). I did it one year for my aunt and then several of my friends and other relatives wanted copies so it's become a bit of a tradition. Better than another scarf or smelly candle...

These are great Jazzie! January and March are my favorites. You live in a beautiful area and have used it to stunning advantage. Spill it - which one is not from home?

Who do you use for printing? Curious because I'm also printing a calendar of my 2016 favorites for a few of my "fans" (mostly family and neighbors). I did it one year for my aunt and then several of my friends and other relatives wanted copies so it's become a bit of a tradition. Better than another scarf or smelly candle...
Thank you! July (the tree with the path) was on a trail heading to some ruins we visited.

Honestly, Ive been using costco for printing. I would like to use MPIX, but they are twice the price and holidays always add up quickly! Plus, the people I print for wouldn't really appreciate the difference in quality anyways. If it wasn't tossed yearly, It might be worth the upgrade.

Looks like you've got a good calendar lined up!

I have a friend that does this. Good to see it happen....

Fantastic, creative gift. Happy receiver for sure.

Looks like you've got a good calendar lined up!
Thank you, Derrel! I am pretty happy with it.

I have a friend that does this. Good to see it happen....
It really is I great gift, I think! If they hate it, they can toss it out at the end of the year- no questions asked! LOL

Fantastic, creative gift. Happy receiver for sure.
I sure hope so, they've been stuck with them the last three years. If they aren't- they'd better speak up soon, or be doomed to a perpetual year of photos taken off my deck! :giggle:

Stunning.
Thank you, Gary!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back