Camera newb in general

Kristov

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Long story, ever so slightly shorter, needed a humanities class. B&W film was my choice, and I can honestly say I have fallen in love. I love every aspect, from the actual shots, to developing, to printing.

I have a ton of other hobbies, all of which seem to benefit the others.
I currently am using:
Minolta XG-M, with a 50mm, 135mm, and a 80-200mm.
Canon Ae-1 with 28mm, 50mm, 135mm 70-200mm

And for those, just point and click photos, I'm using a Nikon D50, with a 18-55mm and a 55-200mm.

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

-Kris

You are Welcome, you are a member of our family so we would love to read what you wants to share nce to know you

Thank yo for the kind welcome. Honestly, I'm just starting out, and I mean literally starting out. Other than a few point and shoots with a cheapy way back when, I'm actually learning how to operate the slrs and such. I have tons of ideas, but lack the time/models.props/etc to do it.

I tossed a couple of my "better" shots in the B&W section, please if you get the chance, let me know what you think. Good/bad/etc. Thanks!

Welcome aboard.

I think you'll find this place pretty helpful - lots of knowledgeable people here...

Hi Kris! I too am currently taking a b&w photo class.. my very 1st photog class.. and I love it! I posted my first couple of prints in the 'b&w gallery' section.

B&W was fun, nothing like the smell of fixer - well ok, that part wasn't that great

Most reactions

New Topics

Back